4.09.2008

Back From Vacation

I returned from my spring vacation Sunday night, and am just now getting around to blogging again. The vacation was great. My girlfriend, her uncle, and myself traveled to Kyoto, Osaka, Himeji castle, and Hiroshima in western Japan. It was simply amazing, and very beautiful due to the prominence of fully-bloomed cherry blossoms. It was quite disappointing for it to end.

But I've been quite busy since then, and haven't had any time for blogging. What with accomplishing apartment and daily life tasks, sitting through endless ceremonies at school, and trying to adjust to the fact that 3 of the English teachers at my school (that's 75%) were transferred so I've been trying to get to know 3 new ones, it's been quite a stressful 3 days.

But I'm back, and I have some good ideas for my next few posts. One will be about a browser-based strategy game you may have read about recently, and another will cover a blood-spattered Wii game. Until then, I'm still recharging.

No comments: