7.13.2007

What I'm Playing Now

My intent when I started this blog was to mostly be playing Twilight Princess. I've played and made it up to the 5th dungeon, but I have yet to go in and check it out. Hopefully I should finally get around to beating another dungeon next week. However, this is not to say I haven't been busy with other games.

Most of my time recently has probably gone into playing Dragon Warrior I. Why? Well, mostly I was inspired by Artadius over at Blogging Dragon Quest. I really enjoy reading that blog. I've always loved the Final Fantasy games, but had never played any of the Dragon Quest games. Finally, something clicked in my brain and convinced me to check them out. I'm nearly done with Dragon Quest I. It's quite boring, since it's mostly just a big level-up party. But it is quite addicting when you gain a level, and are suddenly stronger than the enemies in your current level-up spot. Can't wait for #2.

I've also made much more progress on Puzzle Quest. I don't know how close my druid is to the end, but it feels like it's nearly over. I also bought the Japanese version of Clubhouse Games for the DS. I love it, although I haven't been able to put much time into it yet. So far, I love spending a few minutes on Backgammon every now and then. I'll be back with another update next week.

****In other news, E3 is currently going on. Since there are a million updates on other websites, I don't really see a need to cover it. Except things that look really awesome. And that thing is: Metroid Prime 3! It's definitely going to be amazing.

No comments: