9.28.2007

Yay! It's My Birthday!

Today's my birthday! I'm all of 25 years old. It's hard to believe I've really been around for 25 years. I don't feel like an adult at all. I still feel very much like a college student. And this is my second (and possibly last) birthday celebrated in Japan away from home. But it's ok. Cause my girlfriend's here! I've had a great birthday. I had a great Italian dinner, and some wine, and cake. And I got some great presents, including Phoenix Wright 3 on the DS, and several books I'm really excited about. The books include two by Michael Chabon, who is my current favorite write. They are The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (which I'm wet-my-pants excited about) and a collection of short stories called Werewolves in Their Youth. Also, whenever Amazon Japan gets their act together, I'll be receiving some short stories by Dan Chaon, and a collection of western stories by Elmore Leonard. I can't wait! In case you can't tell, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to books and reading. I've got to start my first Phoenix Wright case...

No comments: